Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from qTwitter by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how qTwitter snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
qTwitter is an application interacting with microblogging services, such as Twitter, Identi.ca and others based on StatusNet application (former laconica). It aims to be as compact as possible still providing outstanding usability. Since it's a Qt-based application with no other dependencies, it works wherever Qt does, i.e. Windows, Mac OS X and vast variety of Linuxes and Unices supporting X11 (including Nokia's Maemo platform).
Features' summary as for v0.10.0:
- OAuth-based authentication scheme for Twitter accounts,
- support for Twitter, Identi.ca and StatusNet for:
* friends and mentions (@-replies) timeline,
* posting, replying, retweeting, deleting and (dis)favoring statuses,
* downloading, sending and deleting direct messages,
- secure (SSL encrypted) connection to Twitter and Identi.ca,
- support for working with multiple accounts at the same time,
- storing statuses lists between sessions,
- automatic #hashtagging and URL shortening via 9 different services,
- full interaction with TwitPic API, allowing for easy one-click image uploading and posting updates,
- system tray notifications (via Plasma and Growl),
- customizable statuses list length and look (via the use of themes),
- automatic checking for updates,
- in-session passwords storing (can be disabled),
- HTTP proxy support,
- being recognized as a source of updates,
- translation to 10 languages in run-time (sorry for my poor Catalan, I appreciate any help here :) ).
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of qTwitter. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.