Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Kerkythea tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Kerkythea by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Powerful, feature-rich and fast standalone raytracing renderer.
Exporters from Blender and Google SketchUp are also available.
Allows network rendering of images and animation
- Bump Mapping
- Normal Mapping
- Clip Mapping
- Bevel Mapping (an innovative KT feature!)
- Edge Outlining
- Depth of Field
- Isotropic Volume Scattering
- Faked Caustics & Translucency for Simple Ray Tracing Modes
- Antialiasing (Texture Filtering, Edge Antialiasing, Supersampling)
- Selection Rendering
- Surface, Material and Object Instancing
- Object and Light Grouping
- Sun/Sky Portals
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Kerkythea. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.