Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Nero AAC Codec by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Nero AAC reference quality MPEG-4 and 3GPP audio codec
- Compression ratios ranging from Ultra High (58 CDs fit on one!) to High-End Audio (2.5:1), for absolutely perfect audiophile encodings
- Crystal-clear, award-winning sound quality at every compression ratio and bit rate!
- Support for embedded album art including covers, booklets, and lyrics
- Store an entire audio album in a single .mp4 file with all the features of an Audio CD embedded inside, but at a fraction of the space!
- Reference quality MPEG-4 audio codec
- Fully compatible with the latest version of the state-of-the-art MPEG-4 audio standard (LC-AAC, HE-AAC and HE-AAC v2)
Nero AAC Codec is also known as NeroDigital. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Nero AAC Codec. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.